Search-Friendly Web Content, Articles, Infographics, Press Releases, Email Newsletters, Editing and Proofreading
Team up with a Professional SEO Copywriter
so you can begin creating results for your client!
- Do your projects get stalled when your client has to create their own content?
- Are you looking for a partner who will deliver SEO-friendly content and move the project forward in a timely fashion?
- Would it help to have someone structure your content who understands current, on-page SEO practices?
- Do you know how much time and effort it would save you to have a trusted & experienced SEO Copywriter available?
What can I do for you?
- Save you money…you only pay for a copywriter when you have a need. (Proofreading & Editing available, too)
- Save you time and effort by conducting a kick-off content interview directly with your client to gather the information we need to get started.
- Provide regular status updates and handle the copywriting portion of the project until the content is finalized and delivered.
- Create SEO-friendly page structure according to current, best practices.
- Keep you and your client informed of the status and provide any follow-up necessary to finish the project.
I am an excellent communicator and will keep your project moving forward — You will never have to wonder about the project status and when it might be completed. I handle client questions/revisions and will contact you if we run into a delay or problem. I want your client to be happy with the way their message is conveyed and am available to ensure their satisfaction.
What makes me unique?
- Freelance copywriter since 2010, with experience writing across a wide variety of industries.
- Your clients benefit from my extensive background in sales and marketing as well as general business experience, creating content that converts.
- Strong communicator keeping everyone informed on regular basis. I am a copywriter, which means I write “copy” that sells products or services.
My portfolio includes (view samples here):
- SEO-Friendly Web Content
- Articles & Blogs
- Case Studies
- Email Newsletters
- Press Releases
I’m not a technical writer or a creative writer…I am a copywriter, which means I write “copy” for selling. My background includes many years of sales and marketing as well as general business experience with an M.B.A.-Finance, a B.A. in Psychology and a Technical Certificate in Graphic Design, for both print and Web.These additional skills inform my writing so I can understand the business aspect of the project, optimize images as needed and add the sales “benefits” that drive conversions.
You have more time to focus on strategies, metrics, social media and continuing business development with your clients while I’m moving your projects forward – no waiting endlessly for your clients to write their content and then having to edit it and make it search-friendly after the fact. I can help get it done and you can start showing results.
Call 303-818-4663 or contact iMedia Buzz, Inc today for a FREE consultation about your web project.
Inbound Marketing Certified ProfessionalMember of Word of Mouth Marketing Association